Monday, March 2, 2009

Correspondent Randomimity

Recently I was sitting at this computer just typing something or other when I glanced at the newspaper-like thing sitting beside me and noticed printed on that page the photo that is in the top left part of this blog. (Also the autumn correspondent to this:)

Where to?


From September.. basically the same photo as the blog header.


In September, those little sunflowers were everywhere.

I was perplexed. I mean, I am pretty sure I took that photo. How could it end up in some kind of newspaper-like thing on my table?

Well, if I sent it to them, I suppose. It turned out to be a Vandy alumni paper to which I'd submitted online a brief "I'm taking a year off and it was a great idea," statement. From this paper I also learned that one Vandy student, who was once a GHP student in 2006, is now starting a new on-campus publication. Sweet!

Anyway, while I'm at it, here are some more snow photos.


My favorite tree, winterside.



Here it is in August...


And in September!


Pretty.

I'm pretty sure I have pictures of this in the warmer months.. to be posted directly.


Here it is.. you can just see the arbor thing off to the left. This is from August.


I am entirely sure that I have a picture of this path in the late summer.. all the snow photos are from this weekend.


In August.


Another late-summer vista from that same park. Heck yeah.


This one is from September.


This is further in the park, September.

And, in October. I went on a pilgrimage all the way to the lake, that day!


And October, by the lake in that park. (It's a pretty big park, in the end.)



So yes.. many seasons in the nearest park.

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are amazing.
    so pretty. i'm def coming to visit you!

    ReplyDelete